Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Jinota offer Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, either as part of our Jinota cloud desktop or as a stand-alone service. It can be supplied as a monthly service via the Cloud or as an on-premises server solution.
Full integration with the Jinota cloud desktop solution gives the advantage of also being integrated with Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint. Integration with Exchange allows you to capture incoming emails, contacts and calendars, and to view them within the CRM.
For example, if you need to send an email to a potential client regarding a sales quote, simply tag that email in Outlook and it will link to the relevant quote and client.
If you add a new contact to your CRM, the contact record can be updated on your mobile device automatically – and the same with appointments!
There are many ways of interacting with Microsoft Dynamics, from the very sleek, modern web browser interface to a range of apps for Windows Mobile, iPad and Windows 8, or by integrating into Microsoft Office 2010/2013.
Here are just some of the popular add-ons that can be used to make Dynamics fit your business perfectly:
- Synety CloudCall hosted telephony service – inbound screen popping, call recording and outbound dialling, all from within Dynamics, working with your existing system or our CloudCall Enterprise telephone system
- EchoSign/DocuSign for sending quotes/contracts and tracking their electronic signing inside Dynamics
- Mailchimp/Dotmailer integration for e-marketing
- Accountancy integration with Sage 50 or Xero Accounts, allowing your sales staff to see customer account status etc. from within the CRM
- LinkedIn integration for tracking social media within the CRM
- Document scanner integration – scanning directly into the CRM records.
On-premises CRM Solutions are available from our Cornwall, Plymouth & London team and elsewhere via our hosted platform.
Share this post: